Monday, August 26, 2013

What's on My Bench This Week?


So, today started with a sprained ankle - not kidding, first thing this morning!

I sprained it out by my deck and after screaming a few choice words, I found that I could kind of walk on it so I headed out to my shop. 

But, have no fear, I live in the boonies so no neighbors were offended by my language.  :)

I decided to cut out a bunch of wee ornaments today because I'm trying to get my shop ready for the holidays.  I cut these out of basswood:


There are wee birds, stockings and teardrop ornaments. 

I carved 4 of them today but had to give it up about 4:00 this afternoon because my ankle really started bothering me.  I put some ice on it and I hope it's gone (the pain, not the ankle) in the morning.  :)

Hope you had a great Monday! ~ Debra

No comments:

Post a Comment