Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Carving Patterns and How To Carve Wood Tutorials Galore!!!


I'm working on some carved ornaments in my spare time this week but I haven't gotten anything completed to show you just yet. I'm carving up some of the wood tool handles that I bought at the Awesome Flea Market and they're turning out really nice.

In the meantime, I thought I would show you some of the best links I've found for carving patterns, how-to carve wood tutorials, and how-to carve Santa faces.

This first link (from Found Wood Carvings) is one of my absolute favorites. I don't use his method all of the time but it is one of the best how-to's out there. This guy knows his stuff and his Santa faces are some of the best in the world.

Check out his Santa face carving tutorial at Found Wood Carvings - Excellent!!!
 
And here are a bunch of links I've found for free woodcarving patterns and tutorials. 
 
Have fun with these:







 
 
 
I should have a few of my carved Santa ornaments to show you this week so I hope you come back soon.  :)
 
Have a great week, everyone!  ~ Debra
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment