Thursday, October 24, 2013

Only a Woodcarver...


Only a woodcarver would see this at a flea market, while on vacation, and think...

JACKPOT!!!



Yep, this is one of the items I found at the Awesome Flea Market in Shepherdsville, KY! 

How exciting!!!  I couldn't believe my luck!!!

But wait...

I don't even have a cat!

OK.

Just so you don't think I've totally lost it...

Let's open the lid and have a peek...


TADA!!!

Ahhh, who's the crazy one now? 

I got all of this loveliness for 3 bucks!  Yep, all of these wooden tool handles for that price!

If you are a woodcarver, you know you would have bought them!

Too late - I beat ya to them!  :)  Who could pass up a sweet deal like that?

So, you ask, what will I do with all of these wood handles?

Well, I've already started...


LOL, he looks lonely in there, doesn't he?  I'll get some friends carved up for him and take more pics to show you soon.

Do you ever make purchases like this that make your family and friends wonder about your sanity???  :)

Have a great evening everyone!  ~ Debra




No comments:

Post a Comment